1. Customers Must have service available to them on a 24/7 basis.
2. Customers must be able to schedule a service appointment promptly.
4. Customers must have their problem diagnosed within two hours.
6. Customers must be updated during the repair process.
7. Customers must be notified promptly of a completed repair.
8. Customer repairs must be finished when promised.
9. Customer problems must be resolved correctly the first time.
10. Customers must have assistance in understanding warranty coverage and resolving warranty questions.
You're Not Just a Customer, You're a Priority